Our LFC International Academy Soccer Schools consist of a variety of programmes delivered from the LFC Academy facility in Kirkby throughout the UK summer holidays.
The Liverpool FC Academy has set a benchmark for the development of young players both on and off the pitch. The 56 acre facility is host to the some of the finest sporting and educational facilities in the country achieving Category One status in the new Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP) system.
We wholeheartedly believe that the overall development of young people can be further enhanced by spending time with our coaches on our programmes, at our state of the art facility. Participants will be inspired by a sense of enjoyment, teamwork and respect for other children in an environment that nurtured famous players such as Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher. Both went on to not only be LFC first team regulars but who are still role models to millions around the world.
Education in all areas of the game is provided through varying course types and up to 100 children can attend per copurse. Each player will be coached in various skills such as passing, receiving, dribbling, running with the ball and shooting in a way that recognises the ability and needs of each individual.
Each three day course offers:
- Professional and dedicated LFC coaching in all areas of the game
- Expertly designed practices, activities and skills sessions
- Learn to play 'The Liverpool Way' via the technical development of areas such as ball control, dribbling, passing and shooting
- Mini-tournaments and small-sided games
- Click here for an example schedule
Our premium five day courses also include:
- LFC Academy skills challenges
- Player Feedback forms
- LFC Academy player workshops
- Medals for prize winners
Every child will take home a certificate of attendance signed by Ian Rush.
Monday 20th February - Wednesday 22nd February, £149 per person.